Truitt’s x-ray came back clear again! They stopped his regular x-rays and will only do another one if they see something change respiratory wise that would cause concern. They changed his respiratory status in the computer today to stable. He has had zero respiratory ‘episodes’ since being taken off of the ventilator!
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for Mystrength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. -2 Corinthians 12:9
His direct bilirubin was down from 4 to 3.7, so it is moving in the right direction!
He had quite a few visitors today, and finally got to be held for the first time by his Papa Steve and Auntie Emily! He also got two hour-long massages from the occupational therapist. Just watching him get them made mommy sleepy! And a little jealous. 🙂
- His x-ray was clear!
- His bilirubin level was down!
- His average feeding intake through the bottle increased a little today.
- That the swelling in his hands and feet would go down.
- That the sores on his feet would continue to heal.
- That there would be no scar tissue or constrictions from the sores on his feet.
- That he would learn to efficiently take all his feedings through the bottle.