Truitt’s feet seemed to be more swollen today. They have been slowly but steadily improving, so this was rather discouraging. The color is still improving, but the size is concerning. Since we still don’t know what caused the hydrops and the swelling to begin with, the concern is that this is not a sign that it is returning.
He drank the full amount of all 4 of his bottles for Leisel today. We are hoping he continues to eat well for the nurses tonight.
- Truitt drank four full bottles today
- The color is still good in his feet
- He is nursing well when it is offered to him
- That the swelling would go down in Truitt’s feet
- That the swelling and firmness would go down in his hands
- That he would begin to gain weight